Plastic Sheets - Acrylic(Perspex/Plexiglas), Polycarbonate (Lexan)& More
Professional fabricators with a focus on quality
We supply all types of plastic sheets, ranging from acrylic through to industrial materials. Available in full sheets with a cut to size service offered for most materials.
Plastic cut to size to suit your needs
Having panels cut to size or shapes cut needn't be expensive or time-consuming. Let us know the dimensions/quantity you need and our experienced team will work to meet your requirements.
- Acrylic - Known as the brand names of Perspex or Plexiglas. Acrylic has a higher impact rating than glass and will not shatter like glass. It can be used for protection screens and sneeze guards; replacement window panels; sign faces; pool fence compliance panels; balustrade panels; display cases; trophies and lots more uses. Available in clear, opal, grey and coloured tints as well as limited solid colours.
- Polycarbonate - Commonly known as Lexan or Makrolon. Polycarbonate has a higher impact rating than acrylic but it does scratch a lot easier than acrylic. Can be used for pool fence compliance panels; boat windows; horse float window panels; truck head light protector panels; race car window panels; security windows/screens; machine guards etc. UV stabilised, it is available in clear, obscure, grey tint and opal as well as clear Abrasive Resistant (AR2) and Ballistic grade.
- Prismatic Diffuser - Used in skylights, lighting panels and light covers.
- Eggcrate - Used in lighting, ceiling panels, air conditioning, aquariums
- Mirror Acrylic – An alternative to glass mirror. 3mm thick available in silver, gold and limited colours
- Polypropylene - An industrial material which is chemical resistant available in standard colours of Grey/Green or Natural. Different colours available on indent orders.
- Polyethylene - Chemical resistant material available in natural or black. Natural PE100 can be used for chopping boards, bait boards etc.
- Rigid PVC - Industrial material which is chemical resistant. Available in clear, white and grey.
- Foam PVC and CELUKA - Aerated PVC which is light-weight. Used mostly in the sign industry.
- ACM - Aluminium Composite Material. Light weight sheet used as building cladding and sign panels.
- Corflute - Available in 3mm and 5mm white and 2mm black packaging grade. Sorry no cutting service available with corflute.
- ABS - Thermo-formable material. Available in black smooth or Haircel pattern. Limited sizes in white Haircel pattern.
- PETG - Thermo-formable food grade material. Available in clear only
We supply related products such as acrylic hinges and display components, poly pipes, acrylic rod and tube, acrylic glues etc.
We don’t just fabricate using high quality plastics. Our company also supplies a range of display components and related products. From acrylic hinges to solvents and glues our team may be able to meet your needs or we may be able to point you in the direction of a supplier.
Should you need any further information regarding uses for our various materials and its pricing please do not hesitate to contact us. Get in touch with our office on (07) 4198 2003